Sunday 27 September 2009

Wordle (Sept)

I've pinched this from Alice's blog - thanks Alice! :-)

Wordle is a fantastic toy - incredibly pretty and very clever. The best way of explaining Wordle is using their own blurb:
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends.

So - this is the Wordle of my blog. I think that it only looks at the front page (i.e. what you can see when you go to http://withdrawmyself.blogspot.com), so it is going to be interesting to see how it changes - I will try to post one of these a month.



(Edit - I think next time I'll go for a different colour scheme!)

All credit for the image goes to Wordle: http://wordle.net. Images of Wordles are licensed Creative Commons License.

(I would drop the internet page straight in, but Blogger hasn't let me link to web images for months now!)

No comments: