Thursday 19 August 2010

Placeholder post...

I know, I know - I'm a bad blogger! Things have been astoundingly busy over the last couple of weeks - I promise I will get a proper post up on Sunday afternoon which will include social highs, sporting highs (and lows) and our evening out with some of the Weta crew (with photos).

But needless to say, things are going very well, and I am still slightly reeling from rushing past both our 9 month in NZ milestone and my 6 months at the Ministry. I'm not sure where the time has gone!

2 comments:

R J Adams said...

Don't apologize - I don't know where the summer's gone (well, winter in your case). I blinked and missed it. Happy anniversary. Soon it'll be a year.

Jo said...

Thanks!
I'm really at a loss as to where the time is going - it is just flying past!