Tuesday 28 September 2010

Heee!



Well - the hockey prizegiving on Saturday went very well... That's the first cup I've won since primary school, and it even has my name engraved on it! I'm chuffed to bits.

The rest of the week has been interesting - I worked from home for two days due to a severe sore throat and lost voice - it was amazing how much more productive I was when I didn't have to talk to people or answer emails! The illness did mean that once again I didn't get to TKD - I'm feeling very part time at the moment. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and a possibility of not being ill quite so often, particularly mid week!

Saturday was very busy, cleaning the house, cooking and generally preparing for John to host the Phoenix Sci-Fi PIG social, while I was off gallivanting at the hockey prizegiving. The idea had been for me to come back in time for the end of PIG, but sadly some colossal muck ups by the train company (like not running the hourly rail replacement bus that I was meant to be catching) meant that I got back a little bit (only 60 or so minutes) later than intended...

That in itself meant that Sunday was a little bit quiet, spent mainly on the sofa catching up on webcomics - very relaxing and much needed!

And it's now less than three months till Christmas - yays!

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Congrats Jo, well deserved, brag away!
XO
WWW

Jo said...

Thank you :-)